Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sort-of-hiatus

Hey guys!

Here's the deal: as of Saturday last week, I was hired for a month long contract at a studio in Toronto! Exciting right?! The only problem is it's going to eat up my life for the next few weeks, so updates will be infrequent. I'm going to try and post on the weekend or whenever I have a chance, but I make no promises! I just need to focus on putting my best foot forward here!

 Thanks for your understanding! Have a great week everyone!

 ~ Ginny

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Ginny!

    Any ideas what you'll be doing at the studio?

    Good luck!

    -Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dewd!

    Mostly right now I'm checking scenes to make sure things are working properly. There is talk of us potentially doing more... but nothing set in stone!

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete