Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tumblr Palette Meme: Castiel in #3


Requested by my friend avocadogrrl! I absolutely couldn’t resist drawing Cas (I’ve been itching to draw him) and I looooved the palette, so even better!

With this one I kinda wanted to go with my season 10 wish. (This is my personal thing, haha.) I really want Cas to somehow end up at the laundromat from the beginning of season 9.. (maybe something to do with demon!Dean? Or still thinking Dean is dead?) and find a lost and found box with his old coat and suit sitting there. Maybe he’ll have a moment of reflection and decide to wear the old uniform after having lost his way. Some kind of moment of clarity. I don’t know! (Basically, I just want the old coat back, lol.)

Anyway, I’m done hahaha.

DA: (x)
~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment