Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching up again..

I started a life drawing class with my best friend recently... and I have a few things that I'll share once I figure out how to.. uh. Scan them. Take a picture of them. Whatever. They're MASSIVE. I am not used to using paper that big! Haha

And speaking of the best friend... I finish a logo for her business this week! It was the thumbnail version of the card I did last week ... only slightly modified. :) I'm pleased with the outcome! I can't wait to get started on the next part of this project.

I also have a few JohnLock sketches I've done .. which I will scan in later!

Tomorrow I am (hopefully) off to the grand opening of the Beaches 4Cats Art Studio tomorrow! I'm looking forward to this place. It seems like it's going to be good times. I definitely want to try one of their Paint Splatter Parties!

And then next week, assuming I get the time off, I definitely want to make a point of going to TCAF. I've wanted to go for YEARS and ALWAYS miss it! I really want to make sure I get out!

Holy plugging, Batman!

~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment