Thursday, December 19, 2013

Prototype

I can assure you all that I've been working like crazy the last month, despite not posting!! Unfortunately, everything I've done has been Christmas commissions, so I can't post anything yet! However, I exchanged gifts with one of my close friends, so I can show you what I made her!

This is the prototype version of what I gave her. He's about 2" tall or so. He's one of those custom vinyl figures! I'm kind of addicted to making them haha. This particular one makes me massively sad because, when I used my sealer on him, the ink ran (the photos are pre-sealing).. not terribly bad but still enough for me to not be okay with giving it as a gift. But I still love him, so I'm happy to have him on my desk!

I'll post the final version next!

~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment