Sunday, March 7, 2010

Darn.

I tried to get an early start on getting two pics up this week, but I ended up working a lot more than I had originally though.. so ... I'm gonna post an older sketch!



I did this -months- ago, but haven't had the chance (or desire) to fix it up. But here is the rough either way. XD I'm working on other stuff, but nothing is any good right now.

My current goal is trying to get my bloody scripts done so that I can start chapter one of Chapeau! Hoping to have those done by the end of the week, but work is very crazy right now and I don't know how well my plans will work out! (not to mention the new pokemon game comes out next week and that will absorb my life for a little while... hahaha)

In any case, enjoy the Oscars tonight! See you next week! :)

~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment