Friday, July 30, 2010

It's baaack.

So, everyone remember that sketch I did 800 years ago? Well, in an attempt to work on something stress-free/easy, I revisited my glasses sketch. When I originally drew him, I only half had Guren in mind. The end result was close enough. And, since I like drawing things for my best friend so much, I changed him up enough to pass as Guren in "summer" clothes. Assuming he'd ever venture out into a summer-y place.

From there I thought, "well, why don't I sneak Angela in there somewhere?" Which lead to doodling around with backgrounds. (He originally started out at some ritzy hotel with a nice garden in the background.) But then, just having Angela in the background wasn't cute enough for me. So, to make a long story only slightly shorter than it already is, I ended up with this:

I won't lie. It was just an excuse to draw a bathing suit. And leave me alone about the chair! I pictured one of those nice white wicker chairs that resorts have! So, think of him as on a patio that goes out to the beach. Or something. Humour me.

I actually thoroughly enjoy this pic! Mostly because it was literally some garbage sketch I did for practice and it expanded into something cute. Always a good thing.

And holy crap. I wrote a lot. Sorry for all the reading. I know. It totally wasn't worth it, but what can you do?

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment