Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All done!

I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out. The background was a happy accident. I was literally just throwing colours on to the canvas hoping that something would form.. and it kinda did. I liked the fuzzy out of focus forest-type feel of it. So yay for that!

Also, this pic wasn't -actually- meant to recreate the "almost kiss" from "Alice". It was kind of supposed to be a post-series "I'm so happy to be with you" kinda thing.. but whatever. I'm happy.


And, I stayed up till about 1am last night laying in all the flats of every fully inked drawing I have on-the-go... so expect a few coloured pieces popping up over the next little while!

~Ginny

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ginny, your work is amazing! Way to go and thanks for sharing! I know I have to love it because I love you...but I really do love it! :)

    Aunt Linda.

    ReplyDelete