Saturday, April 17, 2010

Comic.

Okay, I wanted to post this as is for now.. mostly because I don't know what I'll get finished tomorrow evening. But here we go.

I randomly did a short little comic; it's a one-shot, using those characters from my Valentine's day picture. Here's my thing: I did the story behind it based on something that happened to me, and since I'm far too embarrassed to actually post the dialogue, you all get to sort of... make up what you want the dialogue to be, haha. The first page is almost finished, with some minor things needing to be done (ie, the background in the first frame- which you'll see is just roughly sketched in) .. while the second page is only a thumbnail for now. I have a rough lined version, but I haven't scanned it. I'm tired and lazy, leave me alone, lol. Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now.


And there you go! Hope you like! And hopefully I'll get the cleaned up version(s) posted soon. Still working on the HatterxAlice pic as well.

Progress pic! Yay!

That is all. Go about your business.

~Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment